As a world-class product provider, we maintain a continual focus on a high level of customer satisfaction.
Our quality control process starts with compliance to QS-9000 Quality Systems requirements, but also encompasses careful attention to the basics, providing a skillful and committed team, using only state-of-the-art equipment, and sustaining an exceedingly organized and clean facility.
Our quality assurance approach is anchored by a continuous product and process improvement program coupled with our practice of close contact and prompt response to customer demand.
We maintain a fully staffed Quality Assurance Department with the following capabilities:
- Full process documentation–APQP and PPAP submittals (PTMEA, PFD, control plans for all jobs)
- Complete in-house dimensional layout capability
- Material moisture analyzer and melt flow testing
- Custom inspection fixtures
- Statistical process monitoring–charting and capability analysis on all critical measurements as necessary
- Process capability analysis
- Advanced material testing via Trace Laboratories
Training and Technology
Our certified quality technicians and operators have the finest technology available to assist them in maintaining our high standards. Examples include:
- QA metrology lab with CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) and video CMM with Vision System
- Complete material lot traceability
- Spectro Photometer for color measuring
- Force gauges for measuring tensile strength
- Trained and skillful quality inspector
- Continuous improvement and training